Scientific studies have shown that carboxytherapy improves skin elasticity, activates local micro-circulation, stimulates collagen fibers, and breaks down the fat cell membrane, causing a lipolytic effect, without damage to the connective tissue, blood vessels, and surrounding nerve structures.
Carbon dioxide is produced naturally by our body, therefore the treatment is non-toxic even at high doses, and excess carbon dioxide is naturally eliminated. At the end of a session, the carbon dioxide is absorbed after 5 – 10 minutes. Therefore, it is a safe method with minimal side effects (a feeling of discomfort in the subcutaneous areas may appear and there is also a minor possibility of bruising).
The treatment is approved by the American FDA (Food and Drug Administration).
Carboxy therapy improves
- The elasticity of the skin
- The circulation and appearance of fine lines and wrinkles,
- Activates collagen for healing
- And destroys the accumulated local fat.
- Local thickness – Liposculpture
- Stretch marks
- Skin Relaxation
- Dark circles under the eyes
- Skin rejuvenation – Anti-aging
- Lymphedema – Vascular disorders
- Hair loss – Alopecia areata