Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP), is an antiaging treatment that uses the growth factors contained in platelets. Growth factors are proteins with regenerative and restorative properties present in our body. They have the ability to enhance the restoration of damaged tissues and activate stem cells. During the treatment, growth factors are injected under the skin using the mesotherapy method. In this way, the action of blood platelets is enhanced and it is ensured that more stem cells will be activated, restoring the elasticity of the skin.
To perform PRP facial mesotherapy, we need to take blood from the patient. Centrifugation is then performed to isolate the platelet-rich plasma (PRP). The platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is then activated by the addition of a nucleotide solution (PRP with DNA activator), as well as by the addition of calcium ions.
Finally, the plasma is injected with the mesotherapy method in the parts of the face where regeneration is needed. The results are visible immediately after the treatment, as the face looks more youthful and radiant.
PRP facial mesotherapy is also effective:
- in the reduction of wrinkles and tightening of the face and neck
- in scar healing, as growth factors have anaplastic and
- On acne scars on the face, back, and chest
- PRP mesotherapy also improves skin stretch marks, while it can eliminate red stretch marks in combination with laser treatments
- The results are long-lasting
- It rebuilds the skin in a natural way
- Its application is easy and safe
- It eliminates wrinkles, not by “filling” them, but by rejuvenating them
- It develops hair growth and can help with alopecia
After the treatment, you may have mild swelling and redness. After 2-3 hours you can continue normally with your daily routine
The procedure time depends on the area. On average a face session is around 30 minutes
There is mild pain while injecting. We can apply topical anesthetic if the patient is very sensitive
From the first days, you will notice a difference in your skin quality. Better results will be noticeable after 1-2 weeks.
PRP therapy is suggested to be repeated 3 times per year. That way, you will have the best possible results all over the year
The treatment is relatively painless and non-invasive. It is considered a very safe treatment to combat the signs of aging and much more